Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Life.

"Life gets in the way sometimes."  I've heard this saying over and over and never fully understood it until finals week.

You may have noticed that I have been absent from Bmore You the past few weeks.  I regret this and wish I could post amazing content everyday but I can only do so much.  I am in the middle part one of hell week.  Yes, pre-finals week.  Today is my last day of class.  Now I have one paper and three finals in between me and sweet freedom.

Between Christmas, finals, Alpha Gam, family, and sleep, I have had absolutely no time to be a real person.  I have barely texted people, gone out to lunch, or watched Netflix.  THAT is when you know you are busy.  Am I right?

But here I am.  In the final days of my fall semester of sophomore year.  Stressed out in sweats and a messy bun living off of coffee.  I am feeling quite accomplished that I managed to put on some eyeliner and chapstick on today.  (sad, huh?)  Today, I took two exams who kicked my butt.  At this point, I do not really know how to feel about school, or anything for that matter.

I have so many ideas planed for amazing blog posts and haven't had the time or resources to do them! I have already decided that this will be my main goal over Christmas break.  Prepare yourselves for some thrift hauls, holiday recipes, winter lookbooks, product reviews and much more!

I have been showered with love and support for my blog and I am sincerely appreciative of all of my readers. I do not know how to describe the feeling when people say how much they love reading your creations and how it helps them bond with their friends and family.  I started Bmore You because I am a person who HATES confrontation and attention.  I was embarrassed to tell people that I have a passion for fashion. I know it sounds silly but it is a personal thing that I was nervous how the world would perceive it.  So thank you for being so supportive and accepting of me.  The real, true me.  It blows me away that I am inspiring others to be themselves.  I am reaching my goal of connecting with others and I couldn't be more proud.

So, let me stop babbling and get back to studying.  Thanks for the support and stay tuned for some bomb content!

Happy studying! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment