Saturday, December 26, 2015

Classroom Friendly Supplies Review

I know I have been on a hiatus from blogging but I promise, I AM BACK!  I am very excited to present a review on this amazing product.  If you are an educator, parent, or a person who uses pencils, fasten your seat belts.  This product will change they way you write.  



Classroom Friendly Supplies is a company created and owned by an elementary teacher who was fed up with loud, disruptive pencil sharpeners that didn't work.  So, he created this quiet and efficient sharpener.  I first found this company on Pinterest when my sister put it on her Christmas wish list.  After some research and emails, I was sent a cool blue sharpener to try!


This sharpener is like no others.  It is a manual pencil sharpener that is cute, quiet, and easy to use!  Each sharpener is $24.99 with free shipping!  They come in a variety of colors and bundles that are very cost effective.  Another amazing aspect to this product is that you can purchase replacement parts for a low cost.
Click HERE to watch a short video demonstrating the purpose and use of the sharpener!


 There are two black knobs on the top that clamp the pencil in place.  The crank on the back turns the gears to sharpen the pencil and there is a clear bucket in the bottom that collects the shavings.
You just pinch and pull the knobs forward, insert a pencil and release.  Turn the crank on the back until desired sharpness.  I love this sharpener because it takes only THREE turns of the crank to resharpen pencils.  It is very easy to use and very discrete, perfect for the classroom!


Both me and my sister have fallen in love with this pencil sharpener and will definitely be using and repurchasing Classroom Friendly Supplies Sharpeners for years to come!  Thank you very much to May Viola and the Classroom Friendly Supplies team!

No comments:

Post a Comment