Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Fashion Tag

I am going to complete the "fashion tag" and answer fourteen questions about my style and my view of fashion.  I hope you enjoy and learn a little something about my personal style! 

1.  What 5 words describe your style?

classic, comfy, preppy, practical, quirky

2.  What are your favorite jeans?

American Eagle Hi-Rise Jegging

3.  What is your most worn piece?

My most worn pieces for fall are vests.  I love to layer them with long sleeve shirts or sweaters and scarves or statement necklaces.  I have 6 and wear them way to much!


4.  What are your favorite shoes?

Keds.  I know they aren't traditionally the most stylish shoes but I wear them all the time.  I like to mix them with a feminine outfit to make it a bit edgier.  They give off  a chill vibe and are super comfortable! 

5.  What is your favorite store?

I go to Marshalls,Tj Maxx, and thrift stores the most because they are affordable and have great finds!

6.  What was your last fashion purchase?

I bought a romper from Nordstrom Rack two days ago for my sorority's formal


7.  Spend or save?

SAVE!

8.  What is your favorite winter outfit?

My go to outfit for fall is a sweater, leggings, scarf, and boots.

9.  Who is your favorite Youtuber?

Casey Holmes

10.  Who is your fashion crush?

Lauren Conrad has been my fashion crush for years!  I love how she rocks looks from romantically sweet to masculine chic.  She always looks put together and powerful, which is my goal.  Her line at Kohls is amazing and I want to raid her closet so bad! 


11.  Heels or flats?

Flats

12.  What is your go to bag?

Vineyard Vines Classic Tote  or my polka dot black cross body from target.  Just depends on the occasion!

13.  What is one splurge item you are lusting after?

I am saving up for a Kate Spade bag and watch


14.  What is your favorite season to dress for?

Fall and winter are my favorite because I love layering!  Vest, scarves, fuzzy socks, sweaters, flannels, boots!  Ah, the BEST

I tag Danielle of Beautiful Disaster!

1 comment:

  1. OH EM GEE. so fashionable. such good taste. but f'real; looking good! you and the blog!

    ReplyDelete