Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Best drugstore finds

Some of my favorite and most used products are from the drugstore.  Even though I love Sephora and want to buy the whole store, doesn't mean that I can or would.  If you know what to look for, you can score products that are better than high end products!

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation


This is my most used foundation because of it's full coverage and blendability.  I have this in three different shades to match my skin tone year round.  I use the foundation brush in my Top Slurge Makeup post.  I have uneven skin with red patches and one layer of this covers it all up!  

Essence Silky Touch Blush


If you want bang for your buck,  this is the blush for you!  It costs a whopping $ 2.99! It is the silkiest, most pigmented blush that I own.  I have multiple shades in my collection an use them daily.  The only downside is that they are VERY soft so they will break easily.  But, they are so cheap so it is so worth it!

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara


I change my mascara all the time.  I have a love hate relationship with this mascara.  I love it only when it is about a month old a little dried up.  When it is brand new, it is too watery and doesn't give my nice thick, long lashes.   But, when it is old, it is perfect and gives me full, dramatic lashes that I love!
Insider secret : L'Oreal is owned by the same people who own Lancome and Saint Laurent.  A lot of their formulations are very similar, so you get the same results with L'Oreal products but at a lower cost.

e.l.f. High Definition Powder 
I have just recently started using this product but I am obsessed.  I use this powder to set my undereye concealer.  It is a very thin white powder that appears colorless on the skin.  It sets your makeup and matifies the skin.  e.l.f. is starting to be carried in stores like Target and CVS which is awesome because e.l.f.'s cosmetics are very cheap and good quality!

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes 

These are the best makeup remover wipes I have tried.  They are oil free and lightly scented so they work well with my sensitive skin.  They are moisturizing so I do not wash my face after using them.  After using one, I have absolutely no makeup left of my face, including waterproof mascara. Yeah, they are pricey at $ 8 for 30 wipes, but they are so worth it. 

Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer
I have used this concealer for about two years now without fail.  It is full coverage without looking cakey and gross.  The applicator tip is a squishy sponge-like circle that applies the product evenly.  I then use an elf concealer brush to blend it in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment