Thursday, September 24, 2015

Inspiration

So it's a month into my sophomore year of college and surprise, surprise... I've already lost all motivation and inspiration.  Every year I start with an optimistic mind set with a "strict" set of rules and goals for myself.

This year's are as follows:
1.  only wear work out clothes to the gym
2.  save money *cough cough* thrift shop
3.  eat healthier
4.  write regular blog posts
5.  make friends
6.  talk to boys

Guess who has wavered from everything on that list... me.
Yes I am guilty but admitting it is the first step right?  The past week or so I have been sick, which put me in a funk of fatigue and lack of motivation to frankly do anything.  I have been living in leggings and T's.  #sorrynotsorry

I have been saving a lot of money by buying clothes at discounted prices at thrift stores but I go so much that I end up spending a lot.... again #sorrynotsorry

Since my surgery, I haven't been able to work out at all so I gained a few pounds.  I have been conscious of my food and water intake to help counteract the lack of exercise though so... point 1 for Joanna!

Y'all, lets be honest.  School has been kicking my ass.  I have had so much work and studying that I have had absolutely no time to write blog posts.  I'm trying.

I did make a few new friends who are awesome and are defiantly going to stay in my life for a while. Not just those classic "one semester friendships" that I HATE.  But it is always a goal for me to meet new people and make lasting connections with people, so lets call this a work in progress.

And this brings me to my goal of all goals.  BOYS.  Well, lets just say, the first time I talked to a cutie in class i said "uh i like your shirt."  wow Joanna.  so original.  I know but he said he liked my shirt too! SWOON

On that note, ladies and gents if you are still reading, college is hard and I need to get back on my game.  Let's hope that I can snap out of my funk and return to being a sassy socialite of Towson.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment